Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

UnpublishedAuthors - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* UnpublishedAuthors > Topics

Subject: Life Block
Replies: 8 Views: 831

maxum 20.10.09 - 06:02am
It's like writers block, but it affects every aspect of your life. Suddenly, every single task you undertake becomes the equivalent of climbing mount everest. *

maxum 20.10.09 - 06:05am
Thing is, I havent written anything voluntarily in perhaps 4 or 5 years. Even though I have a strong desire to. Which brings me to my question. Any lifeblock or writersblock remedies? coffee.GIF Ive tried prayrie oysters. *

maxum 21.10.09 - 11:37pm
waiting.GIFwaiting.GIFwaiting.GIF *

shadow27 27.10.09 - 03:02pm
Stare at a blank piece of paper until your forehead bleeds. *

maxum 30.10.09 - 05:52am
chin.GIF I'll give it a shot. *

driverii 8.11.09 - 08:58am
What i find is i try too hard. So i forget about writing until i'm in a relaxed mood. Carry a note book around to jot down ideas. *

driverii 25.11.09 - 11:21pm
I've written over three hundred pages. Some of it just flowed. Thing is its the start i'm having trouble with. Because i know what's gonna happen I find myself rewriting the start and adding bits that will draw the reader in but only get explained later. So the start of story gets expanded and the bulk of the story gets pushed further back. The result is its gonna mean writing a trilogy instead. Knowing that tho has made me have to split story lines and its all rather complicated. I think i need an editor lol *

maxum 26.11.09 - 09:37pm
Does the story have a central theme that everything else is woven around? Don't try and perfect the start, and don't consider what the reader wants all the time. Ur book's an extension of u in relation to the world around u. People will get drawn in and relate to it, even if u don't want them too. *

driverii 28.11.09 - 11:06am
The central theme is the answer to life the universe and everything from the dawn of time and into the future. Can't start at the dawn cos that's where the surprise comes in lol. *

* UnpublishedAuthors Forum

Search:
topics replies

* UnpublishedAuthors

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits