Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

UnpublishedAuthors - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* UnpublishedAuthors > Topics

Subject: Ahem
Replies: 18 Views: 1145

maxum 8.06.10 - 10:37pm
Don't let this group die u schmegs. Stop what ur doing/thinking right now and get back to developing that story, starting that chapter, imagining what I look like naked etc. *

shadow27 6.07.10 - 02:32am
Bored.GIF wave.GIF no one is going to notice this reply. Hmmm i had a dream about a tsunami.. these people had to do some sort of ritual to stop it from reoccuring. *

maxum 7.07.10 - 03:34am
Well I noticed, I also recently discovered I suffer from erectile disfunction, in laymens terms it's called, 'my don't work'. I hope noone notices THIS reply. (ps. even though I made 'this' a shouty, it didn't seem like a shouty right? That's our neural hivemind at work). *

gr4ce 12.07.10 - 09:53am
Sorry for your loss maxum gigglez.GIF *

stnkhorn 27.11.10 - 04:20am
Where'd that big d*ckedgo anyway? *

shadow27 27.11.10 - 04:32am
he's entirely safe where i left him. bound and gagged in a cage suspended over a pool of boiling magma. *

maxum 30.11.10 - 08:38pm
I read that as a pool of boiling manga. daydream.GIF *

shadow27 1.12.10 - 08:53am
lol.GIF hey max *

maxum 1.12.10 - 11:08am
Hoi kage-kun. happy3.GIF *

driverii 4.12.10 - 03:17am
How come pages of replies occur without notification? *

shadow27 4.12.10 - 10:55am
hi there :) do you have to bookmark it maybe? i'm not sure but i think that'll work. *

driverii 10.12.10 - 12:14am
How come i never knew all this stuff was going on? As grace knows my phone is held together with blu tac and the keys have all fallen off down the right hand side and can only be operated by the gentle poking with a bit of tin foil or the piece of metal from the dispensing nozzle of a box of ariel actilift but i wouldn't have thought notifications would be effected. I do apologise. By the way my novel now has a brand new thirty page prologue. Lol i'm very proud of some of the sentence structures which i actually laughed at as i wrote them. The prehistory is i think very intriguing and believable whilst leading into the comical. I have 2 great new minor characters... One of whom is hilarious *

shadow27 10.12.10 - 10:55pm
ah that sounds good, u sound happy with what you're doing and that's a bonus.. writing should be enjoyable *

driverii 12.12.10 - 12:29pm
Well i don't think anyone who writes does it because they hate it.... Unless they are mute and have no arms and have to write with a pencil held by their toes in order to communicate *

shadow27 12.12.10 - 01:22pm
i have no memory of writing that last reply. in fact, i totally disown it. that was not me! *

semafor 16.12.10 - 03:14pm
Hi all! I am new around here and I have lots of unpublished books in my head - so I believe I fix here ok... hmmm? *

semafor 16.12.10 - 03:15pm
I wanted to write fit and not fix... sorry. *

driverii 26.12.10 - 10:55am
Spelling is optional. Using the correct word is less so. But That's productive text for ewe *

semafor 28.12.10 - 10:35am
That was a spelling error. I've just started reading a book by H.G.Wells When the Sleeper Wakes about a man who woke up after a coma that lasted 200 years or so... It's interesting for me to note how different authors use similar ideas. Lem also wrote a book on a guy who woke up after a long time and another one on a guy who came back from a long cosmic journey to the Earth that in the meantime changed completely... Has anyone read anything else with a similar plot? *

* UnpublishedAuthors Forum

Search:
topics replies

* UnpublishedAuthors

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits